Special Issue - Omni Channel Retailing
The retail landscape has changed forever. Mobile and social media have expanded how consumers search, shop and talk about their retail experiences. Manuscripts that examine antecedents or outcomes of retail experiences in the ecommerce, direct or brick-and-mortar domain are encouraged. Qualitative, quantitative and theoretical manuscripts are welcome.
Examples of topics for this special issue include but are not limited to:
- Evolution of Omni channel retailing.
- Satisfaction/dissatisfaction of consumers with word of mouth (WOM) of retail channels.
- Gender differences in satisfaction with retail channels.
- Differences among satisfaction retail environments based on consumers’ age.
- Consumers’ use of electronic word of mouth (eWOM) with retail environments.
- Retailers changing strategies in response to technology: consumer satisfaction/dissatisfaction