Biennial CS/D&CB Conference, June 22-26, 2022, in Fargo, North Dakota, USA
The primary objective of the CSD&CB biennial conference is to disseminate cutting-edge research related to consumer outcomes that serve as antecedents and/or consequences of satisfying or dissatisfying experiences. We seek to promote theory development in these areas via reporting quantitative and/or qualitative inquiries, as well as conceptual studies within relevant business disciplines. Research topics for this conference may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Brand love and hate
- The influence of human capital in corporations on consumer satisfaction
- Life satisfaction, existential wellbeing, and human flourishing
- Positive and negative word of mouth in personal and digital networks
- Consumer grudgeholding, retaliation, and other dysfunctional consumer behaviors
- Consumer satisfaction/dissatisfaction and brand choice
- Consumer loyalty and commitment
- Service recovery, complaint resolution, and complaint management
- Theory development in CSD&CB
- Cross-cultural variations in CSD&CB
- The roles of trust and confidence in CSD&CB
- Complimenting behavior
- Social relationships and CSD&CB
- Perceived trustworthiness
- Methodologies for CSD&CB
- Reconceptualizing CSD&CB
Paper/abstract submission deadline is May 15, 2022.
Submit papers to Newell Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our conference hotel is the Jasper Hotel in the heart of historic, downtown Fargo, and located minutes away by foot from Barry Hall, the College of Business building at North Dakota State University. We have a block of rooms at a guaranteed $159 per night rate. The hotel is a quick, 10-minute taxi or Uber ride away from Fargo’s Hector International Airport. We have reserved a limited number of rooms for the conference, so if you think you might attend, you would be wise to go ahead and reserve your hotel room.
Conference registration: $500. Register here.
Guest registration (includes all group meals and the field trip): $200 Contact Newell Wright at email@example.com.
Brief Conference Schedule
Wednesday, June 22, 2022: Evening Reception
Thursday and Friday, June 23-24, 2022: Conference sessions. Lunch or dinner included.
Saturday, June 25, 2022: Field trip to Itasca State Park, home of the headwaters of the Mississippi River and we will stop for a lunch break in Walker, MN, a beautiful lakeside village in the heart of the Minnesota lakes region. Upon returning to Fargo, we will have a conference closing dinner.
Sunday, June 26, 2022: Check out of the hotel and return home.